Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post 7 Photo Essay

When I used to enter my internship site.The first thing I used to do was to make appointments for the patients.Making appointments were sort of hard for me because I had never done this before and it was a great experience for me.








I also attended the phone calls from the patients who wanted to attend the workshops,and or re-schedule or conform their appointments.







This is my mentor .She helped me a lot with whatever I had to do every individual day







The hardest part of my internship was to make all the old patients files in order and place them in one single file.It took the most time because I had  to record every patients name,date of birth,and year last seen at the hospital.





This was the last day I went to my internship and there was a surprise party.They gave us all bags,and much more things.But the most important thing they gave us was a certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment