Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Post 8 Thank You Letter


4/13/2011
Dear Soraya and Joneil,                                            
First of all I would like to thank you for being my mentors and helping me. I learned a lot of things from you that are very meaningful to me. When I first came to interfaith medical center. I was little confused because I wasn’t sure about that type of internship. But when I started I felt good and day-by-day I felt comfortable to work with you. I learned a lot of things, which are how to talk to patients on the phone and how to register people for appointment. I also learned other things like how to move very important patients files and record data for old files. Thank you very much for teaching me a lot these things. I love to work with you again one day.
Thank you!
Sincerely,


Mohammad Hassam Qureshi

No comments:

Post a Comment